Terms and Conditions
This website is governed by the terms and conditions stated below. By proceeding to use this website, you agree to the terms and conditions that govern the website. If you disagree with these terms and conditions, you MUST NOT use this website any further.
Unless stated otherwise, all the content, graphics, data, audios, videos and images published on this website are the exclusive intellectual property of Ivy League Mentors. Ivy League Mentors reserves all the intellectual property rights related to the content on this website.
As a viewer/ user you are NOT ALLOWED to:
- republish material from this website in any printed or virtual form
- sell, lease or license material from this website
- display or use any material (including, but not limited to, content and images) from the website in public
- reproduce or duplicate material published on this website
- edit any material published on the website
- redistribute material from this website
- download or print material from this website
- use this website in any way that causes or is likely to cause damage to the website
- use the website in any way that hampers the availability or accessibility of this website to its other users
- use the website in a fraudulent, hurtful or illegal manner
Ivy League Mentors does NOT Guarantee or Warranty that the information published on this website is accurate, true, complete and is not misleading.
Ivy League Mentors reserves the Sole right to modify, edit or remove any or all of material/pages on this website without any prior notice.
Ivy League Mentors is NOT Liable or Responsible directly or indirectly in any way to you as the user/viewer of this website with regard to your use of any material/content published on this website.
This website may contain links to other websites. Ivy League Mentors is NOT responsible directly or indirectly for the nature or accuracy of the content published on those websites.
If you breach these terms and conditions, Ivy League Mentors is authorized to take appropriate legal action against you.