GRE Exam Preparation Courses & Coaching Classes in Kuwait
The Graduate Record Examination or GRE is a standardized test that is accepted by most universities across the globe for students applying for Master's in Science (MS) or Ph.D. programs. The test consists of 3 parts- Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA), Quantitative and Verbal. The AWA section has two essays for the duration of thirty minutes each where test takers have to write a response to an essay prompt using their analytical and writing skills. The two essays are averaged and scored on a scale of 1 to 6 points, with score increases in 0.5 range.
The Quantitative Ability or Quant portion has two 35 minute sections, each containing 20 MCQs. The level of content tested on this section is about mid-school to high school Math, with questions involving calculations that can be done with the help of an online calculator. The Quant section is scored on a range of 130 to 170 points.
The Verbal portion again includes two sections for 30 minutes each consisting 20 questions each. The questions can be broadly divided into vocabulary and reading comprehensions. Students need to familiarize themselves with and memorize lots of heavy duty vocabulary words that are not used often. The words are not directly tested in terms of their synonyms or antonyms but are tested in a context, which involves both knowledge of vocabulary and analytical skills. The Verbal section is scored on a range of 130 to 170 points. In addition to the aforementioned sections, there is also 1 Experimental section, which could be either Math or Verbal. The experimental section is never announced to the students and is randomly placed.
|GRE Test Format|
|Section Name||Number of Questions||Duration (in Minutes)|
|Experimental||20||35 or 35|
|Total||100 + 2 Essays||230-235|
- Live classes
- Flexibility between Classroom/Online lessons
- Small groups for individual attention
- Customized course content
- Highly effective teaching strategies
How ILM Helps You To Prepare?
- We have a team of well-qualified experts who hand hold you through your entire test-preparation process.
- Offer periodic mock tests and practice tests that are specially prepared for the students.
- To know your position, there is one-on-one meetings and feedback sessions.
- Vocabulary experts and English language professionals not only help you with master complex words but rather help them to use in appropriate manner.
- Essay writing professionals aims to provide you with cutting edge writing skills.
- Once you clear the test, a mock interview section is conducted
ILM Prep GRE Exam Preparation Course’s Classes Schedule
|10 Practice Tests||40|
|Test Feedback and Review Sessions for the Practice Tests||7|
|GRE Training Program Total Hours||79|
GRE Exam Preparation Options Available at ILM PREP
Small Group Tutoring
Why should one go for GRE test?
As discussed earlier this test helps the admission faculty to build an overview of your relevant documentation that is mandatory for graduation process, letter of recommendation, essays, and undergraduate marks. The scores of the GRE prove to be a clincher. The important point to note is that these test scores are valid for a period of five years.
How many times a person can test GRE test?
In case you have not clear your test in first chance, don’t panic, you can take this exam i.e. paper based or computer based once every twenty-one days. The important point to consider here is that the candidate cannot take this test more than 5 times in a one twelve –month period.